Wednesday 8 August 2012

HOWDY GOZAIMASU Y'ALL-TACHI

My secretary tells me that having blogs is the in-thing. I never could pass up a good fad, so here we are, creating a space to tell everyone about how much I loathe LOVE my time in Japan as and when it happens. How exciting!

Well so far I have of course not GONE, so experiences are a little on the slim side. The horror at the picture on my certificate of eligibility is the standout so far, though sheer unbridled terror at attempting to read correspondence in Japanese is a close second. Finishing a joint third is filling out travel insurance and visa applications (I have no business looking at any of those, those are for grown-ups surely)

I don't have much else to say on the matter right now so until next time, here's a picture of former professional wrestler Kevin Nash circa 1998

#ThugLife

No comments:

Post a Comment